Post Decree/Post Divorce Disputes

In certain circumstances, a party may seek a modification of custody/parenting time, child support, maintenance and other financial rights and obligations. Changes in you or your former spouse/partner’s personal, family and/or financial circumstances may warrant a modification of your Judgment for Dissolution of Marriage and/or Parenting Agreement. Enforcement actions may become necessary when a party fails to pay child support, fails to pay maintenance, fails to take an action required by the Settlement Agreement, and/or interferes with the other parent’s visitation.
The attorneys at Collins Family Law are highly adept at handling enforcement and modification issues in post-decree disputes.
Call Collins Family Law at 847-232-4206 for a free consultation to discuss the details of your unique legal case.